IPECS Health Care Challenge
HCC 2013 information
- January 12, 2013 – Official Health Care Challenge 2013 Kick-Off Event (8:30am – noon; SAC Dining Hall)
- March 1, 2013 – All Proposals DUE no later than noon
- March 23, 2013 – FINAL ROUND Presentations (9:00am - 4:00pm in the GEB)
The Health Care Challenge is a team-based competition where student teams are challenged to propose programs or activities to address the healthcare needs of a select target population in the greater Memphis community. Teams will be competing for cash awards and the opportunity to help individuals in need.
- UTHSC students in good academic standing who will be enrolled during the spring term (when the competition occurs) are eligible to register to participate.
- Teams will be comprised of no fewer than 5 and no more than 7 members, representing at least 3 separate professions.
- Students can register individually or register as a team – you can choose your teammates! REMEMBER that all team members must register individually.
The Health Care Challenge will officially kick off in January and will conclude with final presentations given to a panel of expert judges from the community in March.