Internal Medicine Ward Attending Information
Ward Attending Schedule
2008-2009 Schedule (PDF document).
Ward Attending Policies
All patients have a Ward Service Attending Physician assigned at the time of admission whether admitted during the day or by the Night Float Resident. This Department of Medicine Attending Physician should be called to discuss any questions regarding patient care and must be notified promptly whenever any patient is clinically unstable or is moved to a higher level of care, has a major change in status or is made DNR.
The Ward Service Attending Physician is on call for all patients admitted to their team 24 hours a day for the entire period they are on service.
Ward Attending Documents
- MED: Letter to MED Attending Physicians
- MED: Resident Supervision Policy Guidelines
- MED: Resident Supervision Policy
- MED: Accepting Transfer Patients
- MED: Criteria for Transferring Patients Out of the ICU
- MED: 23 Hour Observation
- MED: JCAHO Core Measures
- MED: Medication Use Manual & Unapproved Abbreviations
- MED: Tuberculosis Orders & Sputum Collection
Department of Medicine
956 Court Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38163