Grand Rounds Video Archives for 2011
UT Department of Internal Medicine prides itself in hosting a premier grand rounds series, featuring world-class speakers both local and from around the globe.
Grand Rounds are held on Wednesday mornings at 8am in the Coleman Building North Auditorium, and the archived video of that presentation will appear here shortly afterwards.
- 23: Extraintestinal Manifestations (EIMs) of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- 16: Clinical Pearls: Management for the General Practitioner
- 09: Tales of Curious Clinicians - How Patients with Chronic Granulomatous Disease Teach Us Normal Neurtrophil Biology
- 02: Steroid Receptor Coactivators: SRC-3 A 'Master Gene' for Growth and Cancer...and a Target for Therapy?
- 18: Not Available
- 11: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Department of Medicine
956 Court Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38163