Grand Rounds Archives
- 25: Portal Vein Thrombosis after Liver Transplantation
Scott Duncan, MD
- 18: The Role of Thrombin in Platelet Function and Risk of Ischemic Events
Lisa K. Jennings, PhD, UTHSC
- 11: Prediabetes
Samuel Dagogo Jack, M.D, A.C. Mullins Chair in Translational Research and Professor of Medicine and Division Chief, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- 04: Fluid Resuscitation in Severe Sepsis/Septic Shock; 100 Years of Solitude
Dipen Kadaria, MD, Assistant Professor, Pulmonary Critical Care, UTHSC
- 28: Clostridia Difficile Infection (CDI) The Difficult Clostridia
Dr. Kay Jackson, MD, Division of Gastroenterology
- 14: Nephrolithiasis
Arif Showkat, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, UTHSC
- 07: Noninvasive Ventilation in Acute Respiratory Failure - 25th Anniversary - 1989
Gianfranco Umberto Meduri, MD, Professor of Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, UTHSC and VA Medical Center
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine designates this continuing medical education activity for a maximum of 1 credit hour in Category 1 of Physician's Recognition Award of the American Medical Association. Each physician should claim only those hours he / she actually spent in the educational activity.
This course is approved for .1 CEU's by The University of Tennessee.