Grand Rounds Archives
- 15: Beyond Inhalers: Additional Therapies for the Management of Asthma
Alex Woods, MD, Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, UTHSC
- 08: Atrial Fibrillation (AF): Advances in Evaluation and Management
Rajesh Kabra, MD, FHRS, FACC, Associate Professor of Medicine, Cardiology, UTHSC
- 01: Thyroid Nodules and Molecular Markers
Saba Khayal, MD, Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, UTHSC-ROH
- 25: Health Care Innovation Initiative
Vaughn Frigon, MD, HCFA/TennCare Medical Director and Victor Wu, MD, MPH, HCFA/TennCare Chief Medical Officer, Tennessee Division of Health Care Finance & Administration
- 18: Allagille Syndrome: A Disease that Bridges Pediatric and Adult Hepatology
Dennis Black, MD, Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nurtrition, UTHSC
- 11: Challenges in the Management of Syncope
Brian Olshansky, MD, Emeritus Professor, University of Iowa, Electrophysiologist, Mercy Hospital, Mason City, Iowa
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine designates this continuing medical education activity for a maximum of 1 credit hour in Category 1 of Physician's Recognition Award of the American Medical Association. Each physician should claim only those hours he / she actually spent in the educational activity.
This course is approved for .1 CEU's by The University of Tennessee.