Travel Approval for Meetings
Approval for travel to meetings is contingent upon the requirements listed below:
- An Internal Medicine Travel Request FormMUST be completed for travel to meetings and submitted to the program coordinator four (4) weeks before the meeting.
- No more than eight (8) residents will be allowed to attend the same meeting. Permission to attend will be given on a first come-first served basis.
- The abstract(s) must be submitted to the program pirector for approval before submission to the meeting.
- You must be the 1st author or presenting because the 1st author cannot attend the meeting.
All requirements must be met to receive approval. No exception will be made. Publications and presentations must be entered into the New Innovations Log Book.
If travel funds are available, the training program will provide support for one (1) Regional, State, or National meeting.
- If support funds are provided, the program will pay for one (1) poster.
- The poster MUST be made at the UT Print Shop. (We will no longer use FedEx Office.)