The Communication Certification is planned for those staff members who are interested in communication skills training. The program consists of 32 hours of training required to reach certification. Employees will complete certification with a combination of courses offered in-class; via video conference; and through e-substitutions via the online computer-based training (CBT) modules. Visit the HR128 training portal to view the schedule of classes. E-substitutions are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week via the CBT portal.
Effective immediately, all employees must complete requirements for the current curriculum. Click below to view the curriculum and list of e-substitutions.
Communication Certification Curriculum
For questions concerning Communication Certification, please contact Darnita Brassel, (901) 448-2784.
- Invoice/Internal Transfers/WBS Cost Transfers, 10-MAR-14 at 10:00am
- Word 2010 Level 1, 11-MAR-14 at 9:00am
- Retirement 101: How, When, and What to Do, 11-MAR-14 at 2:00pm
- Grant Reporting in IRIS, 12-MAR-14 at 9:00am
- ADA: Reasonable Accommodations for Employees, 12-MAR-14 at 10:00am
- Hands-On Lab Course: Respondus Suite Overview, 12-MAR-14 at 11:00am
- Library Orientation & Advanced PubMed Workshop, 12-MAR-14 at 3:00pm
- Violence Against Women Act , 13-MAR-14 at 10:00am
- Makers: Women Who Make America: Episode 1, 13-MAR-14 at 10:00am
- Multimedia Library Training, 17-MAR-14 at 3:00pm
- Laboratory Safety, 18-MAR-14 at 9:00am
- Introduction to Adobe Connect , 18-MAR-14 at 10:00am
- Excel 2010 Level 1, 18-MAR-14 at 2:00pm
- Computer Basics, 19-MAR-14 at 9:00am
- Great West One on One Counseling sessions, 19-MAR-14 at 9:00am