Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- EndNote Basics, 15-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- Xythos Training, 16-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- Invoice/Internal Transfers/WBS Cost Transfers, 16-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- Excel 2013 Level 1, 16-SEP-14 at 2:00pm
- How to Read Your Ledgers, 17-SEP-14 at 9:30am
- It's App-tastic! 60 Apps in 60 Minutes, 17-SEP-14 at 1:00pm
- Grant Reporting in IRIS, 18-SEP-14 at 9:00am
- Documenting Disciplinary Issues, 18-SEP-14 at 9:00am
- Introduction to Adobe Presenter , 18-SEP-14 at 11:00am
- Excel 2013 Level 2, 18-SEP-14 at 11:00am
- Hands-On Lab Course: Blackboard Advanced, 18-SEP-14 at 2:00pm
- Workers Compensation Overview , 18-SEP-14 at 3:00pm
- Diversity in the Workplace , 23-SEP-14 at 9:30am
- Basic TurningPoint (Clickers) , 23-SEP-14 at 10:00am
- Webinar: When Social Media and Title IX Collide, 23-SEP-14 at 2:00pm