Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Drop by Drop, 02-DEC-14 at 9:30am
- UHS Employee Health Expansion-1, 02-DEC-14 at 11:00am
- Word 2013 Level 1, 02-DEC-14 at 1:00pm
- The Diversity Advantage, 02-DEC-14 at 1:00pm
- UHS Employee Health Expansion-2, 02-DEC-14 at 2:00pm
- 2015 Performance Eval. Trng (All Employees)-1, 03-DEC-14 at 10:00am
- Word 2013 Level 2, 03-DEC-14 at 11:00am
- Adobe Suite Overview, 04-DEC-14 at 2:00pm
- UHS Employee Health Expansion-3, 05-DEC-14 at 10:00am
- Nolij Overview, 09-DEC-14 at 10:00am
- Finding e-Resources, 09-DEC-14 at 10:00am
- Introduction to Adobe Connect , 09-DEC-14 at 2:00pm
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 1, 10-DEC-14 at 10:00am
- Retirement 101: How, When and What to do?, 10-DEC-14 at 2:00pm
- Comp. Trng for Supv-Performance Eval-Module 2, 11-DEC-14 at 9:00am