Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases,
training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR
is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training
programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Word 2013 Level 2, 08-OCT-15 at 10:00am
- "Sexual Misconduct & Your Mandatory Reporter Role", 08-OCT-15 at 1:00pm
- Taleo: Understanding the Applicant Tracking System, 08-OCT-15 at 2:00pm
- UTHSC TV (Streaming Video) Training, 12-OCT-15 at 2:00pm
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 1, 13-OCT-15 at 1:00pm
- Intellectual Property Awareness Training, 13-OCT-15 at 2:00pm
- Adobe Acrobat Pro: Forms, 14-OCT-15 at 9:00am
- Inside Money: Managing Income and Debt, 14-OCT-15 at 1:30pm
- 2015 Information Security Training, 14-OCT-15 at 2:00pm
- Qualtrics Survey Software Basic Training, 14-OCT-15 at 2:30pm
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 2, 15-OCT-15 at 10:30am
- Introduction to Adobe Connect , 15-OCT-15 at 1:00pm
- HIPAA Security Session (Presented by Brent Hobby), 15-OCT-15 at 1:30pm
- Hands-On Lab Course: Blackboard Basics, 15-OCT-15 at 3:00pm
- Invoice/Internal Transfers/WBS Cost Transfers, 16-OCT-15 at 10:00am