Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Digital Media & Copyright in Higher Ed, 03-OCT-14 at 1:00pm
- UTHSC TV (Streaming Video) Training, 06-OCT-14 at 2:00pm
- Word 2013 Level 1, 07-OCT-14 at 2:00pm
- Compensation Training for Supervisors - Module 1, 08-OCT-14 at 9:00am
- Workplace Civility (Webinar) - 2014 -1 , 08-OCT-14 at 12:00pm
- Adobe Suite Overview, 08-OCT-14 at 2:00pm
- Dept. Admin. Mtg.-2014 (1) AFSA Staff Only, 09-OCT-14 at 8:00am
- Ouch! That Stereotype Hurts, 09-OCT-14 at 9:30am
- Word 2013 Level 2, 09-OCT-14 at 11:30am
- Hands-On Lab Course: Blackboard Basics, 09-OCT-14 at 2:00pm
- Finding e-Resources, 14-OCT-14 at 10:00am
- Drug Free Workplace, 14-OCT-14 at 10:00am
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 1, 14-OCT-14 at 2:00pm
- Nolij Overview, 15-OCT-14 at 10:00am
- Introduction to Adobe Connect , 15-OCT-14 at 10:00am