Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Comp. Trng for Supv-Performance Eval-Module 2, 05-DEC-13 at 9:00am
- Shipping Biological Substances, Cat. B and Dry Ice, 05-DEC-13 at 9:30am
- Library Orientation, 05-DEC-13 at 10:00am
- College Prep: Manage Your Life - Manage Your Time, 05-DEC-13 at 10:00am
- TurningPoint 5.2 (Clickers) Training, 05-DEC-13 at 11:00am
- Hazard Communication, 05-DEC-13 at 2:30pm
- PubMed: Advance Search Techniques, 06-DEC-13 at 12:00pm
- PowerPoint 2010 Level 1, 09-DEC-13 at 10:00am
- Drop by Drop: No One is Immune From Bias, 10-DEC-13 at 10:00am
- Library Research 101: For UTHSC Employees, 12-DEC-13 at 11:00am
- EndNote Advanced, 12-DEC-13 at 2:00pm
- Outlook Overview, 12-DEC-13 at 2:00pm
- Hands-On Lab Course: Blackboard Advanced, 12-DEC-13 at 2:00pm
- Excel 2010 Level 1, 16-DEC-13 at 10:00am
- Xythos Training, 17-DEC-13 at 11:00am