Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Is It Bias? Making Diversity Work, 04-NOV-14 at 9:30am
- Writing Better Multiple-Choice Questions, 04-NOV-14 at 1:00pm
- Life Planning Seminar 2014: Retirement 101, 05-NOV-14 at 8:30am
- Adobe Suite Overview, 05-NOV-14 at 9:00am
- Navigation & Overview, 05-NOV-14 at 9:30am
- Life Planning Seminar 2014: Retiree Health Ins., 05-NOV-14 at 10:00am
- EndNote Basics, 05-NOV-14 at 10:00am
- Word 2013 Level 1, 05-NOV-14 at 11:00am
- Life Planning Seminar 2014: Wills and Estates, 05-NOV-14 at 11:30am
- Life Planning Seminar 2014: Long Term Care, 05-NOV-14 at 11:30am
- Life Planning Seminar 2014: Social Security, 05-NOV-14 at 1:00pm
- Life Planning Seminar 2014: Deferred Compensation, 05-NOV-14 at 2:30pm
- Time Reporting, 06-NOV-14 at 10:00am
- Standards-Based Approach to Hybrid Learning, 06-NOV-14 at 1:00pm
- Word 2013 Level 2, 06-NOV-14 at 2:00pm