Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases,
training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR
is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training
programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Finding e-Resources, 08-FEB-16 at 12:00pm
- Word 2013 Level 2, 08-FEB-16 at 1:00pm
- UT Market Place (Shopping Cart) , 09-FEB-16 at 9:30am
- "Sexual Misconduct & Your Mandatory Reporter Role", 09-FEB-16 at 1:00pm
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 1, 10-FEB-16 at 9:00am
- 2016 Performance Eval - All Employees, 10-FEB-16 at 10:00am
- UT Market Place (Shopping Cart) , 10-FEB-16 at 1:30pm
- Webinar Wed.-Proof It: Become a Good Proofreader, 10-FEB-16 at 1:30pm
- "Sexual Misconduct & Your Mandatory Reporter Role", 11-FEB-16 at 9:00am
- Hands-On Lab Course: Blackboard Advanced, 11-FEB-16 at 2:00pm
- Training Camp w/ AVC Chandra Alston-2016-2, 12-FEB-16 at 10:00am
- "Sexual Misconduct & Your Mandatory Reporter Role", 12-FEB-16 at 1:00pm
- PowerPoint 2013 Level 2, 15-FEB-16 at 9:00am
- "Sexual Misconduct & Your Mandatory Reporter Role", 15-FEB-16 at 10:00am
- EndNote Basics for Mac Users, 15-FEB-16 at 10:00am