Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- LCMS+ Core Training, 28-JUL-14 at 10:00am
- Hands-On Lab Course: Blackboard Advanced, 29-JUL-14 at 10:00am
- Purchasing and Asset Management, 29-JUL-14 at 1:00pm
- CAP Self-Study Orientation-2014, 30-JUL-14 at 9:30am
- IRB Insights: Understanding the IRB Process, 30-JUL-14 at 12:00pm
- LCMS+ Core Training, 30-JUL-14 at 1:00pm
- Cash Deposits, 31-JUL-14 at 9:00am
- IRIS Travel Training, 31-JUL-14 at 1:00pm
- LCMS+ Core Training, 01-AUG-14 at 10:00am
- Research Compliance, 01-AUG-14 at 12:00pm
- Adobe Suite Overview, 05-AUG-14 at 2:00pm
- Documenting Disciplinary Issues, 06-AUG-14 at 9:00am
- IRIS Navigation & Overview, 06-AUG-14 at 9:30am
- Simplicity:Practical Tips on Workplace Organizatio, 06-AUG-14 at 1:00pm
- Word 2013 Level 1, 06-AUG-14 at 2:00pm