Human Resources Training Areas & Consulting
The Human Resources Department will offer training classes in the following areas:
- Personal Finance and Retirement
- Professional Development
View the training calendar for a class listings.
Training Areas & Consulting
Sometimes, even the best training programs are not "one size fits all". In these cases, training programs can be customized to meet your department needs. The staff of HR is available to assist you in the research, development and customization of training programs to meet your specific needs.
Contact us for a consultation today!
Call Darnita Brassel, Training Coordinator at (901) 448-2784 to discuss the possibilities.
- Xythos Training, 22-APR-14 at 9:00am
- Can You Flip an Online Class? Yes, You Can!, 22-APR-14 at 1:00pm
- Minors on Campus and Child Protection Training, 22-APR-14 at 1:00pm
- Multimedia Library Training, 23-APR-14 at 11:00am
- EndNote Basics, 23-APR-14 at 2:00pm
- IRIS Advanced Travel Training Class, 25-APR-14 at 1:00pm
- Adobe Office Hours, 29-APR-14 at 2:00pm
- PowerPoint 2010 Level 2, 29-APR-14 at 2:00pm
- Qualtrics Survey Software Basic Training, 30-APR-14 at 9:00am
- IRB Insights: Exempt vs. Expedited Projects, 30-APR-14 at 12:00pm
- Open Session TurningPoint (Clickers) , 30-APR-14 at 2:00pm
- Library Orientation, 01-MAY-14 at 10:00am
- Compensation Training for Supervisors (Module 3), 01-MAY-14 at 1:00pm
- 5 Things You Did Not Know About PubMed, 06-MAY-14 at 12:00pm
- Altmetrics using Scopus Database, 06-MAY-14 at 3:00pm