To define and identify materials that have historical and/or archival value and establish an interim procedure for preservation of these materials; to produce an oral history collection from individuals who have been and are at UT Health Science Center; to develop an official history of UT Health Science Center; to develop a plan for an archives.
This committee was created in July 1997.
- Representatives from each college and school
- One representative from Faculty Senate
- One member from Bowld Hospital
- One retiree nominated by the Retirees Association
- Six at large members appointed by the Chancellor
- Chair to be selected by Chancellor
Members should have significant interest or background in history (i.e., college historian) and/or archives and preferably have ten or more years with the University.
All images and text are copyrighted by the University of Tennessee. Any use of text and images by viewers must be restricted to personal or educational uses. Any commercial use or publication of these contents without permission is strictly prohibited.