Salary and Benefits
2013-2014 Resident Compensation Rates for ACGME-Accredited Programs
|PGY Level||Base Annual||with Disability
Life Benefits *
*In addition to the base salary, those residents participating in the disability and group life insurance programs provided through GME currently receive an additional $600 per year for disability and life insurance benefits as shown above in Column 3.
For more resident salary information, please see GME Policy #210.
Fringe benefits include:
- Educational Stipend - $1,500 is provided each year for attendance at one of the following conferences: ASCO, ASH, NCCN, San Antonio - Breast Cancer, BMT Tandem Meeting. Additionally, you will be awarded a one-time only presentation scholarship of $500 if you are presenting a poster or abstract at a national conference.
- Health Insurance – as provided by UTHSC
- Malpractice and Disability Insurance - covered by the State of TN
- Lab Coats – 4 coats are provided by GME
- Computer Literature Searches and Photocopying
- Access to Recreational Facilities
- Use of Computer Education Resource Center
- A Tennessee medical license is not required for fellowship-related activities. An institutional permit covers fellows.
- Drs. Ogbeide and Lawson review clinic notes
- Dr. Osa Ogbeide
- Drs. Snider and Ogbata
- 2nd Year Fellows
- Dr. Bojia Li presents at Journal Club
- 1st Year Fellows
- 3rd Year Fellows
- Drs. Haq and Pandey discuss patient care
- Dr. Chesney leads the Hematology Symposium
Division of Hematology & Oncology
956 Court St.
Coleman Building H314
Memphis, Tennessee 38163
Janet Herriman, Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org