Residents may take up to three (3) weeks of annual leave per year. Annual leave is not accumulated from year to year. Residents do not receive pay for unused annual leave.
Educational leave can be taken during fellowship with approval from the Program Director.
Fellows accumulate three (3) weeks of sick leave per year. Sick leave is non-cumulative from year to year. Residents are not paid for unused sick leave.
Parental leave is available to residents for the birth or adoption of a child. Sick leave and annual leave may be used in order for the resident's salary to continue. Additional time is permitted with the approval of the Program Director and will be leave without pay. Due to ASCO/ASH rules, time off may delay completion of the fellowship.
- Graduation 2013
- 2nd Year Fellows
- Graduation 2014 photobomb
- Bojia Li explains her research to Dr. Kurt Tauer
- Drs. VanderWalde and Weir hatch up a fellow project.
- Benny Johnson discusses research with Dr. Lee Schwartzberg and Eric Weidower
- Dr. Bojia Li presents at Journal Club
- 3rd Year Fellows
- Gregg Sutton talks treatment options with Dr. Barry Niell.
- Dr. Chesney leads the Hematology Symposium
Division of Hematology & Oncology
100 Humphreys Blvd.
Memphis TN 38120