Interviews are scheduled in September and October.
Your interview day will include:
- Program overview presented by Dr. Al Weir, Program Director
- Research overview presented by Dr. Daruka Mahadevan, Director of Phase I Clinical Trials
- Faculty interviews
- Tour of the facilities
- Lunch with current fellows
Hotel accommodations are NOT be provided however:
- We have acquired a reasonable rate at the Hampton Inn - Walnut Grove. Breakfast and self-parking is provided at Hampton Inn. You will be picked up at this hotel the morning of your interview and start your day with morning conference and breakfast at West Clinic less than a mile from the hotel.
- Your confirmation letter will be e-mailed to you a few weeks before your interview day.
- Please contact Janet Herriman (901-448-1393) if you need to make changes in your interview date.
Transportation from the hotel will be provided to and from campus on the day of your interview.
- Graduation 2013
- 2nd Year Fellows
- Graduation 2014 photobomb
- Bojia Li explains her research to Dr. Kurt Tauer
- Drs. VanderWalde and Weir hatch up a fellow project.
- Benny Johnson discusses research with Dr. Lee Schwartzberg and Eric Weidower
- Dr. Bojia Li presents at Journal Club
- 3rd Year Fellows
- Gregg Sutton talks treatment options with Dr. Barry Niell.
- Dr. Chesney leads the Hematology Symposium
Division of Hematology & Oncology
100 Humphreys Blvd.
Memphis TN 38120