International Medical Graduate Requirements
Due to the large number of highly qualified applicants, only a small number of international medical graduates are granted interviews.
For International Medical Graduates we require:
- You must have a valid ECFMG certificate.
- We offer a J1 Visa only. Please do not submit an application to our program if you require an (H) visa.
- Graduation from ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency within the last 5 years.
- Drs. Ogbeide and Lawson review clinic notes
- Dr. Osa Ogbeide
- Drs. Snider and Ogbata
- 2nd Year Fellows
- Dr. Bojia Li presents at Journal Club
- 1st Year Fellows
- 3rd Year Fellows
- Drs. Haq and Pandey discuss patient care
- Dr. Chesney leads the Hematology Symposium
Division of Hematology & Oncology
956 Court St.
Coleman Building H314
Memphis, Tennessee 38163
Janet Herriman, Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org