- Blood bank
- St. Jude Children's Hospital
- Research Months (2)
- Palliative Care
Many other elective opportunities are available including bone marrow transplant depending on the interest of the fellow. Outside rotations are offered and are at the discretion of the program director and the university. Research months are designed to allow the fellow to develop his/her interest. Up to 18 months can be available for protected research time.
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year|
- Graduation 2013
- 2nd Year Fellows
- Graduation 2014 photobomb
- Bojia Li explains her research to Dr. Kurt Tauer
- Drs. VanderWalde and Weir hatch up a fellow project.
- Benny Johnson discusses research with Dr. Lee Schwartzberg and Eric Weidower
- Dr. Bojia Li presents at Journal Club
- 3rd Year Fellows
- Gregg Sutton talks treatment options with Dr. Barry Niell.
- Dr. Chesney leads the Hematology Symposium
Division of Hematology & Oncology
100 Humphreys Blvd.
Memphis TN 38120