Continuity Clinic Experience
All fellows are assigned to a continuity care clinic at the VA or the West Clinic. Each first and second year fellow has a continuity clinic for one half day each week at the VA. Patients are longitudinal, managed care, post-hospital follow-ups, consultations, or walk-in primary care patients. First-hand knowledge is gained about managed health care. Each fellow has an extraordinary amount of patient contact. Second and Third year fellows will also have one half day clinic at West Clinic in addition to the VA clinic.
- Graduation 2013
- 2nd Year Fellows
- Graduation 2014 photobomb
- Bojia Li explains her research to Dr. Kurt Tauer
- Drs. VanderWalde and Weir hatch up a fellow project.
- Benny Johnson discusses research with Dr. Lee Schwartzberg and Eric Weidower
- Dr. Bojia Li presents at Journal Club
- 3rd Year Fellows
- Gregg Sutton talks treatment options with Dr. Barry Niell.
- Dr. Chesney leads the Hematology Symposium
Division of Hematology & Oncology
100 Humphreys Blvd.
Memphis TN 38120