2010 Heart Walk
The UT Health Science Center raised $21,653 for the American Heart Association at the 2010 Heart Walk. UTHSC Chancellor Steve Schwab said, "Thank you to the entire UT Health Science Center team for once again making a tremendous effort by raising more than $21,000 for the fight against heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases. I would also like to extend special thanks to Emma Anderson who served as our principal coordinator for this important, annual UTHSC initiative."
- UTHSC top walkers included (from left) Ordeathia Bogard, Ruby McNeal, Jackie McClarin, Veronica Jones, Michal Davis, Charmaygne Akram, Emma Anderson, Mohammad Shokouh-Amiri. (Frances O'Neal not pictured)
- UTHSC raised $21,653 for the American Heart Association at the 2010 Heart Walk. Walkers included Kevin Spiegel, CEO, Methodist University Hospital, (center) and UTHSC Chancellor Steve Schwab (far right).
- The UTHSC College of Allied Health Sciences Master of Cytopathology team was one of many that helped UTHSC raise $21,653 for the American Heart Association at the 2010 Heart Walk.
UTHSC Top 5 Teams
(team, captain, amount raised)
- Path Hearts of Gold - Ordeathia Bogard ($4,275)
- Emma's Angel Hearts - Emma Anderson ($2,542)
- Heart 'n Sole - Jackie McClarin ($2,153)
- Kings and Queens of Hearts - Charmagyne Akram ($1,772)
- UT Police Has Heart - Veronica Jones & Constance Lake ($1,394)