- The multi-linguistic coding of spelling errors made by children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- The frequency of basic concept vocabulary use by preschool and primary school teachers.
- The importance of basic concept vocabulary to literacy acquisition.
- Spelling error patterns in adult misspellings.
- Literacy development and children in poverty: Linguistic deficits seen in spelling errors.
- The development of reading comprehension: Deficits associate with children in poverty.
- Executive function and literacy acquisition of children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Language and Literacy Lab (L3)
Dr. Ilsa Schwarz
Dr. Jillian McCarthy