University Dental Faculty Practice
The University Dental Faculty Practice (UDFP) represents a selected group of full-time faculty members of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, College of Dentistry. Services offered include comprehensive and specialty dental treatment on a limited basis.
The purposes of the UDP are:
- To provide comprehensive dental service to the community.
- To provide a center to which patients may be referred for complex care that includes specialties of dentistry.
- To provide a group practice that may serve as a model to demonstrate to students the highest quality of oral health care.
- To provide an outlet for faculty members to practice and remain current with evolving trends within the various fields and specialties of dentistry.
- To provide a convenient source for faculty and staff of the UTHSC to obtain affordable quality dental care.
Treatment fees charged at this facility are at the level of fees charged within the community. Patients interested in being screened for treatment at the University Dental Faculty Practice should request an appointment by calling 448-6476.
875 Union Ave C 303
Memphis, TN. 38163
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday