Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- Increase the knowledge and competence levels of the AEGD residents.
- To improve the resident's ability to provide organized, sound treatment plans based on appropriate judgment and demonstrate proper decision making skills during patient treatment.
- To develop the resident's ability to positively and professionally interact with all health practitioners responsible for treating the patient.
- To improve the resident's understanding of practice administration.
- To increase the access to dental care in Tennessee by providing more highly skilled dentists.
- To encourage all residents to remain in the practice of general dentistry.
UTHSC College of Dentistry
875 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-2242
Fax: (901) 448-1294
Wainscott Hollis, DDS, MDS