Departments and Faculty Evaluation Form
Instructions for Faculty Performance Review, 2013-2014
This academic year (2013-2014), the Dean has asked that all faculty complete the same (standardized) form for their annual performance evaluation. This will ease the collection of statistics for planning and accreditation purposes and will also assist the Chair of the Committee of Faculty in collecting data for her annual report to the College of Dentistry Alumni Board. The form is a Microsoft Word document which you can save to your computer. Please report activity that occurred from April 1, 2013 to April 1, 2014. Faculty are to ONLY USE DATA since the last evaluation. Additional questions about the evaluation process should be addressed to your department chair.
Performance Evaluation Form
Download and Save Instructions:
- Right click on the link above (Performance Evaluation Form) to save this form to your computer
- Choose the "Save Target As.." or "Save Link As.." option
- Save the file to your computer
- Use Microsoft Word on your computer to complete the form
- Print out a copy to give to your chair
- Send the completed Word file* (not hard copy) to Dr. Scarbecz (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Planning and Assessment, College of Dentistry
*Note: All data is confidential and no faculty will be identified in the compilation of statistics for planning and research purposes. Dr. Scarbecz will send the completed Faculty Performance Evaluation to the Chair of the Committee of Faculty who will use them to compile the 2014 Alumni Report.