Come to the CE course on Friday - Stay for the Game on Saturday!
Vanderbilt versus Auburn
Dental Sleep Medicine: An Overview of Sleep Apnea
Including Treatment Protocol, Case Presentations and Treatment Complications
- Date: Friday, October 19, 2012 from 9am-4pm (EST)
- Location: Embassy Suites Nashville at Vanderbilt 1811 Broadway, Nashville, TN (615)320-8899 - Parking is $10 daily and $20 overnight.
- CE Credit Hours: 6
- Tuition: Dentist $200 Auxiliary $100
After Aug 10: Dentist $225 Auxiliary $125
Make your reservations early.
- Course Presenter: Dr. Martin Denbar
- Course Registration Form
Upon completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- To know the evidenced based medical research affirming the efficacy of Oral Appliance Therapy.
- To understand how sleep disordered breathing is diagnosed and classified.
- To know how to evaluate patients diagnosed with SDB for oral appliance therapy.
- To gain a basic knowledge of treatment protocol and how to treat complications.
- To understand how the incorporation of DSM could impact your dental practice.
This course is cohosted by UAB School of Dentistry. Thank you to Delta Dental and Rogers Dental Lab for your support!
About the Presenter
Dr. Martin Denbar received his DDS from the University of Texas School of Dentistry. He has been involved with Oral Appliance Therapy since 1995 when he introduced this treatment to Central Texas. Dr. Denbar is a past Board of Director for the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) and has been involved with helping develop the AADSM over the years. He is a Fellow of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. Dr. Denbar maintains a full-time private dental practice in Austin, TX.