Come to the CE course on Friday - Stay for the Game on Saturday!
Tennessee versus Alabama
Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office and Pediatric Update
- Friday, October 19, 2012 from 9am-4pm (EST)
- Location: Knoxville Marriott, 500 Hill Avenue SE, Knoxville, TN 37915 (865)594-4339
- 6 CE Credit Hours
- Tuition: $199 per dentist/ $125 per auxiliary
- *All tuition and fees are due in full at the time of registration. Class space is limited; registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration less than 10 business days prior to the course is subject to available space and a $25 late registration fee.*
- Course Presenters: Dr. Steven Filler and Dr. Harry Sharp
- Course Registration Form
Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office/Morning
Instructor: Dr. Steven J. Filler
This popular course will afford the entire dental staff the opportunity to review and enhance basic skills in the supportive treatment of medical emergencies occurring in the dental office. Emphasis will be given to actual emergency situations and staff member response. 3hrs CE credit.
Instructor: Dr. Harry Sharp
Check back soon for updated course description!
This course is cohosted by UAB School of Dentistry. Thank you to Delta Dental and Rogers Dental Lab for your support!
About The Presenter
Dr. Harry Sharp
Dr. Harry Sharp is a graduate of the University Of Tennessee College of Dentistry where he was awarded the DDS degree. He received a certificate in Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Alabama in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Sharp is a professor in the Department of Pediatric Dentistry and Community Oral Health and is Director of the Undergraduate Pediatric Dentistry Program at the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry. He has been in this position sharing his knowledge with dental students and residents for over 30 years. He is board certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and is a member of several dental organizations.
About the Presenter
Dr. Steven J. Filler is an associate dean and professor in the Department of General Dental Sciences at the UAB School of Dentistry. He is a former president of the American Association of Hospital of Dentists (AAHD) and is also an AAHD Fellow.