Office of Community Affairs
- A snapshot from the 2012 Kids Smile Day.
- UTHSC Earth Day tree planting ceremony.
- Rev. Jesse Jackson visits UTHSC Campus to speak with Dr. Ken Brown & African American students on health disparities.
- UTHSC Go Red for Women Fashion Show: Attendees Entrance.
- UTHSC Dentistry student preparing for oral exam.
- UTHSC donates food to the Mid-South Food Bank.
- Staff celebrating Earth Day on campus.
- UTHSC Fun & Fit Camp: Chef Terry teaches healthy cooking.
- Models of UTHSC Go Red for Women Fashion Show.
The Office of Community Affairs at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center facilitates community partnerships and activities across the university and provides information to the public about UTHSC numerous outreach efforts and interests. We integrate UTHSC’s education, research, clinical care and public service mission with the goals and needs of the communities we serve.
Our mission is to promote and advance the achievement and maintenance of human health and the quality of life through public service by empowering citizens of Tennessee and the region, pursuing integrated programs and events with a focus on education, research and clinical care.