Benefits of Participation
What are the benefits of participating in the BLUES Project?
- Increased social support and improved support system.
- Enhanced access to and knowledge of community resources.
- Increased knowledge of prenatal care, postpartum self-care and parenting skills.
- Prolonged intervals between pregnancies.
- Increased access to education and/or technical training opportunities and employment.
- Increased health awareness and maintenance.
- Increased immunization and EPSDT testing rates during the first two years of life.
The BLUES Project
Department of Obstetrics
Rout Center for Women
853 Jefferson Ave. E140A
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-5135
Fax: (901) 448-1532