Technology and Developmental Disabilities
- Apple Education and Disability Resources offers assistive software to people with special needs.
- ALVA Access Group: Braille Displays and Speech Software.
- AskERIC provides education information to teachers, librarians, counselors, administrators, and parents.
- Captioned Media Program (CMP):The Captioned Media Program provides free-loan, open-captioned videos and other media. 4,000+ titles (some Spanish) include classic movies, hobbies/crafts, travel, and more. No registration fees or postage costs. Online or printed catalogs and order forms. Funded by the U. S. Department of Education.
- Entrez Browser is a life sciences search engine.
- Mid-South Access Center for Technology offers assistive technology resources.
- National Center for Accessible Media provides information on existing access technologies.
- PubMed is a service of the National Library of Medicine that includes over 14 million citations for biomedical articles back to the 1950s. These citations are from MEDLINE and additional life science journals.
711 Jefferson Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38105