Law and Developmental Disabilities
- Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law provides information on significant policy developments that affect people with mental illnesses.
- Cornell Legal Information Institute's website is an extensive legal research portal
- FindLaw provides legal information for professionals, students, public, and business organizations.
- Center for Health Law Studies focuses on health law education, research, policy, analysis, and publications.
- Health Law Hippo is a collection of policy and regulatory materials related to health care.
- Health Law Resource is a resource for health care practitioners, professionals or public interested in health care law, and specifically, the regulatory and transactional aspects of health care law practice.
- Hieros Gamos is an online legal research center.
- Law Library Resource Exchange is a free web journal that provides legal and library professionals with up-to-date information on Internet research and technology-related issues, applications, resources and tools.
- National Health Law Program offers information about health care for low-income people.
- Virtual Chase, a research site for legal professionals.
711 Jefferson Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38105