Health Issues and Developmental Disabilities
- 1UpHealth provides extensive information on medical topics including health, diseases, conditions, symptoms, medical tests and exams, surgery and procedures, clinical trials, health news, diet and nutrition, alternative medicine, directory to other health and medical websites and so forth.
- Doctor's Guide is an online guide to medical information for professionals.
- MEDLINE, PubMed is the National Library of Medicine's premier bibliographic database containing over 11 million references to journal articles in life sciences.
- Hardin MD lists databases on physical medicine, rehabilitation, and physical therapy.
- HealthCareCoach.com is a non-profit group of health law professionals that educates consumers about their legal rights, provides information on subjects from health insurance to patient care, and ensures policy advocacy.
- Healthfinder is a gateway consumer health information website from the United States Government.
- Healthfinder en Español is a gateway consumer health information website from the United States Government for the Hispanic population.
- HIV/AIDS Bureau's website offers information on administering the federal Ryan White CARE Act that provides health care for people with HIV disease.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) is the website of the world's largest medical library.
- Institute for Child Health Policy's website offers information on health services research, health policy, programs and systems development, and communications and information technology in healthcare.
- Kaiser Family Foundation's website provides information on national health issues such as health coverage and uninsured, HIV/AIDS, Medicaid/SCHIP, Medicare, minority health, state health policy, and many others.
- Medical Matrix is a search engine for ranked, peer-reviewed, annotated, and updated clinical medicine resources.
- National Center for Health Statistics is the Nation’s principal health statistics agency that compiles statistical information to guide health actions and policies of the government.
- GeneralPediatric.com is a guide to medical information for professionals and parents.
- Quackwatch is a guide to healt-related frauds, myths, and fallacies.
711 Jefferson Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38105