Government Information and Developmental Disabilities
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (FDAC) is the online database of all federal programs available to state and local governments, profit and nonprofit organizations, specialized groups, and individuals.
- Disability.gov is a redesigned federal Web site that connects the more than 50 million Americans
disabilities to thousands of trusted resources on disability-related issues, programs
and services. Formerly known as DisabilityInfo.gov, the
site has been completely redesigned and updated with new social media tools, such
as a blog and a Twitter feed, to encourage feedback and
interaction among visitors.
Disability.gov is not just for Americans with disabilities, but also for parents of children with disabilities, employers, workforce and human resource professionals, veterans, educators, caregivers and many others. Disability.gov features comprehensive information from 22 federal agencies, as well as educational institutions, non-profit organizations and state and local governments. Topics covered on the site include: benefits; civil rights; community life; education; emergency preparedness; employment; health; housing; technology; and transportation.
- FedStats is the gateway to statistics from over 100 Federal agencies.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services a Federal agency responsible for programs including Medicare, Medicaid, State Children's Health Insurance Program, and others.
- HyperDOC: U.S. National Library of Medicine's website offers online services including online directory of health organizations and catalogs and databases of health publications.
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau's website with information on its programs and activities.
- Social Security Online is the official website of Social Security Administration.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S. contains a collection of statistics on social and economic conditions in the United States. Selected international data are also included.
711 Jefferson Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38105