General Disability Internet Links
- Birth Defects Fact Sheets by State [pdf] The Report of Pew Environmental Health Commission on birth defects facts in 50 states and comparison of state birth defects surveillance programs (1999).
- DeafBlindInfo.org is an online directory of worldwide resources for and about people with combined vision and hearing loss.
- Disability.Gov is a comprehensive Federal website of disability-related government resources.
- DisabilityResources.org is a comprehensive Disability Resources Monthly Guide to annotated disability resources on the Internet arranged by subject and by state.
- Housing for People with Disabilities is a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's web page that lists federal resources on housing for people with disabilities.
- Inclusion.com offers person-centered resource materials for training and education as well as workshops and training events for inclusion.
- National Center for Education in Maternal & Child Health offers a virtual guide to Maternal and Health information.
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilitites offers related health information and resources.
- National Information Center on Developmental Disabilities (NICDD)
- Tennessee Family Pathfinder is a gateway for Tennessee disability services and resources and selected comprehensive national disability-related Internet sites.
711 Jefferson Avenue
Memphis, Tennessee 38105