Anesthesiology Application Process
The following materials are mandatory for application:
- A completed Resident application form using the ERAS system.
- Dean's letter and medical school transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation from clinicians who have worked with the applicant during the past two years.
The University of Tennessee health Science Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Title VII/Section 504/ ADA employer. As such, it complies fully with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act and all other Federal Civil Rights statutes.
- Certified copies of additional credentials (e.g., E.C.F.M.G. Certification)
- Applicants must currently be US citizens or be classified as resident aliens. Complete files will be reviewed by the Director of Education and two faculty members. Interviews will be based upon their recommendations
For further information, call (901)448-5893.
877 Jefferson Avenue
Chandler Building, Suite 600
Memphis, Tennessee 38103