Directions to Memphis Campus
The College of Allied Health administrative offices are located in the 930 Madison Avenue Building on the 6th floor, 35 on the map.
From West Memphis, Arkansas:
- Take I-40 East.
- After crossing the bridge over the Mississippi River and arriving in Memphis, take the I-40 East / I-240 South / MADISON AVENUE exit towards Nashville / Jackson, Mississippi.
- Keep right at the fork in the ramp (bearing South).
- Continue right at the fork in the ramp (bearing West) and turning onto Madison Avenue.
- The College of Nursing is approximately 2 blocks west on Madison Avenue, on the south side of the street.
From Nashville, Tennessee:
- Take I-40 West.
- Take the I-40 West exit, exit number 10B that goes to the right.
- Continue on I-40 as it loops around the northern border of Memphis.
- Take the Madison Avenue exit, exit number 30, that is immediately after I-40 goes to the right toward Arkansas.
- Keep right at the fork in the ramp (bearing West) and turning onto Madison Avenue.
- The College of Allied Health Sciences is approximately 2 blocks west on Madison Avenue, on the north side of the street.
From Jackson, Mississippi:
- Take I-55 North.
- When I-55 intersects with I-240 North, stay straight to go onto I-240 North.
- Take the UNION AVENUE exit, exit number 30, taking the Union Avenue WEST ramp.
- Merge onto Union Avenue.
- Turn right (North) at Pauline Street, the first stoplight after merging onto Union Avenue.
- Turn left (West) on Madison Avenue, the second stoplight on Pauline Street.
- The College Allied Health Sciences is approximately 1 block west on Madison Avenue, on the north side of the street.
Parking is available in the Madison Avenue Parking Garage which is 32 on the map.
930 Madison Avenue
Memphis, TN 38163