COLLEGE OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES STUDENTS GRADUATING ON MAY 28, 2010
The Commencement Ceremony scheduled for Friday, May 28, 2010 will begin at 1:30 p.m. at the FedEx Forum at 191 Beale Street. Students are required to arrive no later than 12:45 p.m. If you have questions regarding the Commencement Ceremony, please contact Liz Roemer at 901/448-4860. Please be reminded that “Attendance at commencement is mandatory. Students who wish to receive their degree in absentia must file a written request with the dean of the college at least four weeks before commencement”. Such requests should be mailed to Interim Dean Barbara Connolly, College of Allied Health Sciences, 930 Madison Avenue, Sixth Floor, Memphis, TN, 38163. Or to expedite your request, you may do so via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College of Allied Health Sciences Convocation Ceremony will be held at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, May 28, at the Holiday Inn, 3700 Central Avenue, Center Ballroom. Attendance to the Convocation is mandatory unless you have requested to graduate in absentia and received permission to do so by Dr. Connolly. Students may invite guests to attend. A separate invitation for the Convocation will be mailed to graduating students in early May.
To prepare for your graduation day, we would like to alert you of tasks which should be completed prior to graduation day. They are as follows:
- Ordered your cap and gown? If not, contact the UT Bookstore at 901/448-5413.
- Ordered your invitations? If not, contact Balfour at 877/225-3687 or online at www.balfour.com.
- Completed an exit interview with the Student Loan Officer (if you had student loans)? If not, contact the Student Loan Office at 901/448-6773.
- Cleared all financial obligations with the University? If not, contact the following offices to ensure that your obligations have been paid in full:
- Bookstore: 901/448-5623
- Campus Police: 901/448-5679
- Cashier's Office: 901/448-5550
- Communications: 901/448-5858
- Financial Aid: 901/448-5568
- Housing: 901/448-5609
- Library: 901/448-5634
- Locker Keys: 901/448-6960
- Parking Services: 901/448-5546
- Student Health: 901/448-5630
If you have not cleared all financial obligations with the University prior to graduation, “holds” will be placed on your diploma and transcripts, and your diploma will not be available on the day of graduation.
To inquire if you have a hold placed on your diploma, please contact the Office of Enrollment Services at 901/448-5560.
Additional information regarding the commencement ceremony can be found at the following site: