Clinical Science Curriculum Revision Committee
- Charged with design of the new curriculum, particularly in the final two years.
- Emphasis on vertical integration of basic and clinical science content.
- Implementation of more frequent basic science review in final two years.
- Implementation of continued research opportunities.
- Identification of needed resources.
Office of Medical Education
910 Madison, Suite 1002
Memphis, Tennessee 38163
The College of Medicine solicits your ideas for curriculum reform. Please send comments and suggestions to:
Robert Shreve, Associate Dean for Medical Education