Basic Science Curriculum Revision Committee
- Charged with design of the new curriculum, particularly in the first two years.
- Emphasis on horizontal and vertical integration of basic and clinical science content.
- Expected reduction in lecture hours and increase in multimodal instruction.
- Implementation of more frequent clinical experience in first two years.
- Implementation of more research opportunities.
- Determination of testing frequency.
- Identification of needed resources.
Office of Medical Education
910 Madison, Suite 1002
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone: (901) 448-5506
Fax: (901) 448-1488
The College of Medicine solicits your ideas for curriculum reform. Please send comments
and suggestions to:
Robert Shreve, Associate Dean for Medical Education