Basic Science Curriculum Revision Committee
- Charged with design of the new curriculum, particularly in the first two years.
- Emphasis on horizontal and vertical integration of basic and clinical science content.
- Expected reduction in lecture hours and increase in multimodal instruction.
- Implementation of more frequent clinical experience in first two years.
- Implementation of more research opportunities.
- Determination of testing frequency.
- Identification of needed resources.
Office of Medical Education
910 Madison, Suite 1002
Memphis, Tennessee 38163
The College of Medicine solicits your ideas for curriculum reform. Please send comments and suggestions to:
Robert Shreve, Associate Dean for Medical Education