Internal Medicine Lectures
- 29: Housestaff Meeting
- 28: Esophageal Disorders
- 27: Board Review (Et-OH/Drugs GIB)
- 26: IBD
- 25: Acute Liver Failure
- 21: Jeopardy
- 20: Board Review (Viral Hepatitis)
- 15: Functional GI Disorders
- 14: NASH/NAFLD/Cholestatic
- 13: Board Review (D/O Pancreas/SI/LI)
- 12: Viral Hepatitis
- 11: Disorders of the Liver
- 08: Disorders of the Gallbladder and Bile Ducts
- 07: Colon Disorders
- 06: Board Review (D/O Esophagus/Stomach/Duo)
- 05: Pancreatic Diseases
- 04: Root Cause Analysis
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine designates this continuing medical education activity for a maximum of 1 credit hour in Category 1 of Physician's Recognition Award of the American Medical Association. Each physician should claim only those hours he / she actually spent in the educational activity.
This course is approved for .1 CEU's by The University of Tennessee.