Our interview is designed to provide you with as much information about our program as possible while giving us an opportunity to get to know you.
We will have a dinner the evening before your interview day. Dr. Kim Huch will attend the beginning of dinner to meet the applicants and present the program overview.
- morning report
- tour of facilities
- faculty interviews
- tour of City
- lunch with the housestaff
Hotel accommodations will be provided for out-of-town applicants the evening before the interview.
- We will provide hotel accommodations for one night (room plus tax).
- You will be responsible for any other incidental expenses at checkout.
- Your hotel confirmation number will be emailed to you a before your interview day.
- Your interview packet will be in your room at check in or at the hotel front desk.
- If an emergency arises, we must be notified a minimum of 36 hours in advance to cancel your hotel reservation.
Interviews are scheduled on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning October through January. There will be no interviews over the Christmas and New Year's Holiday Season.