Legislative Resource Committee
- Maintain contact with legislators for efficient exchange of information;
- Update legislators on UTHSC events, resources, expertise, etc.
- Continue efforts to effectively communicate with our legislature using every available channel.
- Utilize and update the existing legislative resource database.
- Gather information from UTHSC sources to present to legislators.
- Maintain open communication with the Associate Vice President in the UT Office of State Relations.
- Send UTHSC representatives to participate in the Day on the Hill.
- Set up a campus legislative forum.
Members of Committee
|Martin Donaldson, Chair||CODfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JM (Mack) Worthington||COM-Basicemail@example.com|
Faculty Senate President Office
George Cook, PhD
62 South Dunlap Rm 212
Memphis, TN 38163