Cadio-Coach C02 Monitor
The Clinical Research Center (CRC) supports multiple projects from diverse disciplines. Investigators supported by federal agencies, the private sector, state institutions, and local agencies are eligible to use the CRC.
We encourage all investigators interested in using CRC resources to contact the CRC Nurse Director at the beginning of protocol development, and for guidance as needed regarding the submission of a request for services or resources. We will provide resource availability and budget information so that the investigator may finalize grant information and/or IRB processing. A Research Plan Template is available as a resource, if needed, for interested investigators.
After the investigator receives approved funding and IRB approval, a formal request for CRC services or resources should be processed by completing the CRC Application. Save this Word Document as a PDF and submit electronically to the CRC Nurse Director Mary Peterson.
The following documents should be submitted electronically:
- Completed CRC application form, including completed statistical sections within application.
- An electronic version of the protocol, or a Research Plan with abstract, hypotheses and specific aims, appendices and references, as well as the rationale for subject inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Demographics tables for recruitment within protocol.
- Inclusion/exclusion checklist with Y/N boxes.
- IRB approved consent form(s) and IRB approval letter.
- Other support page (mark "N/A" if not receiving any other support).
- Enrollment Table and Data and Safety Monitoring Plan (DSMP) included in the CRC application.
- Package inserts or other documentation (e.g., IND, IDE) on study drugs and/or devices administered (mark "N/A" if not applicable).
Clinical Research Center
Methodist University Hospital
1265 Union Avenue
8th floor East Wing
Memphis, TN 38104
Email: Bridgette Cain
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.