CHEER is preparing to implement a new series of Economic Empowerment workshops open to the community. Potential workshops being considered are below. These will take place quarterly and be free and open to the public.
- Preparing for the ACT
- Finding Financial Aid for College
- Choosing A College
- College Application Strategies
- Resume Writing
- Job Application Assistance
- Developing Computer Skills
Finding Resources for Your Community
- Finding Local Grant Money
- Grant Writing
- Legal Assistance in Starting a Non-Profit
September Earn Benefits Certification Workshop. Learn about eligibility for food stamps, WIC, TennCare and more. Location TBA.
Links to Local Resources
66 N. Pauline, Suite 307
Memphis, TN 38105